Many Elementor Widgets offer the ability to edit text color and typography settings. These design options are located in the widgets’ Style tab.
Text Color: Choose the color of your text
Under the Widget Setting > Style, click the icon to access the typography settings.
- Family – Choose your font family
- Size – Choose a size for your font
- Weight – Choose the weight of the font
- Transform – Choose the Transform properties for the font
- Style – Choose between Normal, Italic, and Oblique
- Decoration – Choose the text Decoration
- Line-Height – Use the slider to set your line-height
- Letter Spacing – Use the slider to set your letter spacing